Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Rose Bowl Colored Glasses

It's time for my annual Big XII preseason prognostication. Let's cut to the chase. I'm picking the Aggies to win the Big XII Championship and will continue to every year for the foreseeable future under the tutelage of Coach Fran. I have A&M, UT, and OU in a tie for first place with A&M winning the tiebreaker. In the capricious North Division I reluctantly choose Colorado because of coach Gary Barnett, the best in the North. I think A&M will lose in Colorado and get redemption in Houston.

I would love to hear your preseason picks, if you have any. BTW I will be posting my picks vs. the line for all Big XII and NFL games this season, so check back.

South
Texas A&M 6-2
Texas 6-2
Oklahoma 6-2
Texas Tech 5-3
Oklahoma St. 2-6
Baylor 1-7

North
Colorado 6-2
Kansas St. 5-3
Missouri 4-4
Nebraska 4-4
Iowa St. 3-5
Kansas 2-6

p.s. I don't think A&M will reach the Rose Bowl with two losses, but it's BCS or bust baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home