Monday, December 17, 2007

The Most Libertarian City in the U.S.

Austin, Texas. Hats off to my friend, Arlo, for making the Sunday edition of the Statesman with his Ron Paul car.


Famously, flagrantly liberal Austin has almost overnight become a crucial redoubt in a campaign to elect as president a libertarian Republican congressman from Lake Jackson.

"Austin is a place for open-minded people."

The Austin meetup group, with 1,142 members, is the largest in the country. There's a much smaller University of Texas group, but the Austin organization is bigger than New York's, bigger than Chicago's, bigger than the meetup group for the entire state of Michigan.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices as regards the velcros are all over 200 dollars on every page. But completely I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what do you think?

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices for the velcros are about 180 pounds on every site. But definitively I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were about 190 bucks everwhere. But for all I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what do you think?

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home