Saturday, September 03, 2005

BIG XII PICKS

Favorites on the left, Underdogs on the right, and the line in the middle. Below, the first team listed is my pick straight-up and the second is vs. the line.

WEEK 1

@Oklahoma 26 TCU
OU/TCU

@Missouri 25 Arkansas St.
MIZ/Ar. St.

@Kansas St. 33 Florida Int.
KST./KST.

@Colorado 7.5 Colorado St.
CO/CO St.

@Kansas 23.5 Florida Atlantic
Kan./FAU

@Texas 39.5 La.-Lafayette
UT/UT

Texas A&M 1.5 @Clemson
A&M/A&M

Baylor 2.5 @SMU
BAY/BAY

There is no line posted on the following three Big 12 games, so I'm adding what I think the line should be and I'm picking against that.

@Oklahoma St. 27.5 Montana St.
Ok St./Ok St.

@Iowa St. 28 Illinios St.
Iowa St./IL. St.

@Nebraska 22.5 Maine
Neb./Neb.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was not supposed to happen. I thought A&M was supposed to run the table this year. Shame.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home