Monday, July 11, 2005

Gold & Silver

Robert Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad Poor Dad (one of my favorite books), is now a gold bug. It's good to see that some people get it.

My advice, which is probably of little interest to most of you, is to not neglect these precious metals in your portfolio. I recommend keeping at least 10% of your portfolio in gold & silver. Furthermore, don't just buy gold and silver stocks or EFTs, but actually keep the gold and silver in a safe place, preferably not in a safety deposit box at a bank. Don't say I didn't warn you.

You can order The Future of Gold & Silver audio CD for free. I don't know if it's any good because I just ordered it today.

If you are interested in obtaining silver and/or gold, you can get some through me. If you're really serious, you can sign up as a Liberty Associate for $250 by clicking on the advertisement to the right, and buy silver and gold at a discount. Be sure to mention you were referred by me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home